February Application 2020
180 310 $180.00 - $310.00
- Vendors will follow the setup and break down rules applied from their booth assignment agreement
- Vendors supply their own tents, tables all all equipment needed for the show.
- booths must be open for public 30 minutes prior to show start time.Vendors agree to not close their tent until Sunday at 5pm. Vendors are solely responsible for the removal of their own trash. No trash or boxes or any supplies are to by left behind. Including zip ties.
- Security will be provided for over nights on Fri and Sat nights. BAF and its contractors are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise or any merchandise or tents lost due to weather. Vendor must secure all tents and merchandise.
- This contract releases BAF and any contractors and or JCPR for any loses, liability, damages or injuries.
- Only items that are deemed acceptable shall be sold or exchanged at these shows. The BAF reserves the right to refuse or terminate the contract if it is deemed unacceptable to our show.
- All vendors shall sell merchandise that they represent. If this products fails in any way after sale it is the responsibility of the vendor to warranty their work for their customers. BAF and contractors have to warranty to vendors products.
- No drink sales unless they are a accepted food vendor. No smoking in any area that is not a designated smoking area.
- All vendor tables must be covered and display are must be well kept during all show hours. No vendors are to exceed their vendor space. You will be asked for a price increase if you exceed your designated area.
- There will be a $35.00 returned check fee. All booths are paid in full with NO REFUNDS.