190 320 $190.00 - $320.00
- October 21 22 23 2022
- Vendors will follow the setup and break down rules applied from their booth assignment agreement
- Vendors supply their own tents, tables all equipment needed for the show.
- booths must be open for the public 30 minutes prior to show start time. Vendors agree to not close their tent until Sunday at 5pm. Vendors are solely responsible for the removal of their own trash. No trash or boxes or supplies are to be left behind. Including zip ties.
- Security will be provided for overnights on Fri and Sat nights. BAF and its contractors are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise or any merchandise or tents lost due to weather. The vendor must secure all tents and merchandise.
- This contract releases BAF and any contractors and or JCPR for any losses, liability, damages, or injuries.
- Only items that are deemed acceptable shall be sold or exchanged at these shows. The BAF reserves the right to refuse or terminate the contract if it is deemed unacceptable to our show.
- All vendors shall sell merchandise that they represent. If these products fail in any way after the sale it is the responsibility of the vendor to warranty their work for their customers. BAF and contractors have to warranty to vendors' products.
- No drink sales unless they are an acceptable food vendor. No smoking in any area that is not a designated smoking area.
- All vendor tables must be covered and displays are must be well kept during all show hours. No vendors are to exceed their vendor space. You will be asked for a price increase if you exceed your designated area.
10. All booths are paid in full with NO REFUNDS.